Monday, July 11, 2011

Win-Win, Winners all Around.

My new silent retreat attitude and I have been able to spend a few days, alone, in Chicago; specifically downtown Chicago a breath away from the Magnificent Michigan Mile. I’ve been very concerned about keeping my silent retreat oaths to myself since I left the powerful cocoon of my retreat experience.

I need not have worried. You can do Chicago, alone, and still keep quiet. You CAN do your life and stay focused on your goals and intentions, ONCE YOU HAVE A CLEAR PICTURE OF WHAT THEY ARE!

How often do you sidestep your own plans to do something for your business? How often do you work late instead of going home just to make an extra buck? For instance, do you feel you have to be the last one out at night? Can’t sleep unless you personally lock the door? What about that $15.00 an hour employee that you trust explicitly because they are your best friend’s kid and you’ve known them their whole life? Could they lock up for you and answer those few last phone calls and take those few last orders and messages? You go home, have dinner with your family, play with your kids, stay OFF the phone and computer and then go to bed with a satisfied smile and your satisfied spouse/partner.

That $15.00 an hour employee just made a few extra bucks and they go home with a satisfied smile because you just empowered them. Think about it. Win-win, winners all around.

One of your goals spending more time with your family? If I can stay in downtown Chicago and keep my pledges to myself, you can go home.

Have a clear picture? Commit to it. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment