Sunday, April 17, 2011

www.recipesfromalife.tateauthor.com

What a magnificent learning curve. From the binder under the bed to the contract with Tate Publishing to now, a national release date only weeks away. I’ve been asked many times what I plan to do with The Book and my answer has been very simple: If I can help one small business owner get a hold of what they are doing so that they can manage themselves to success and avoid devastating failure, I will be happy. I think I’ve been lying.

Honestly, I want to help a lot of people in many of places in amazing ways. I am energized when I bring someone to a light bulb moment and I want to be full of energy for success all the time, everywhere.

One person? Who am I kidding? Everyone deserves success and peace of mind! Everyone. Including you.

The web page is ready. Slowly I’ll be moving the posts from this blog. Doing a little rewriting and tweaking as I see the style is changing. My goal is fewer words and greater impact.

Feel free to comment and review. Interaction is a priority. This is all about you!

Many blessings for you and your success!

Bookmark it: www.recipesfromalife.tateauthor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment